Saturday, September 21, 2013

Relaxing Saturday

We had some more beautiful weather here today. So, while the husband stayed inside and watched football, I headed outside to enjoy the sunshine, and get some exercise with one dog at a time. (No frenetic pack of animals walking down the street this time!)

I brought my camera along to snap pictures of the crew while we were out. Teddy's demodex mange has completely resolved so he was in need of some "after" pictures to show his transformation.

It was nice to have one on one time with each of the dogs. Of course, they didn't enjoy it as much as I did...the Drool Crew hates pictures! I swear they're just like children sometimes.

I did manage to get some really great shots. However, these photos may have involved me making various animal sounds to get their attention (Disclaimer: some pride was harmed during the shoot).

We'll be posting the new pictures throughout the upcoming week, but for now, here are a few of the outtakes:

Teddy, Ringo, and Harrison



4 comments:

  1. Could they be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is melting, they are simply too cute!! Love the goofy bloopers!! PS...no Layla bloopers?! I'm waiting on baited breath for the test of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf, so precious! What cuties!

    ReplyDelete